fuck fame, i'm in this
fuck fame, i'm in this
The Solopreneur Society is the (proverbial) unicorn pool floatie I use to create rule-breaking ripples that are big enough to reach all the time-poor and purpose-hungry moms, dads, families, and couples out there who want to be so happy at the end of their work day that their mouths hurt from all the smiling... because it’s not about wealth or power for us, it’s about making a difference and living a life that used to only exist in our daydreams.
We’re the new era of solopreneurs.
We put family and fun first without compromising bottom lines or belief systems, which is what makes us a breath of fresh air in our customer’s (what I prefer to call kindred’s) world of BS.
We stand (loudly and proudly) for something, whether that’s a unique subculture, specific cause, or a passionate point of view, because we genuinely give a shit about changing the stale narratives that’ve been normalized by the “old ways” of doing things. We want our kindreds to be able to live their best lives without apologizing for who they are, how they think, or what they want.
We're the voices that step up for the people, not the popularity. We work because we love our clients and the lifestyle their investment in us allows us to live. Our work doesn’t define us, but it sure AF defies the idea that a company of one (or a few) can’t change thousands of lives while living their own to the fullest.
i'm not for
BUT IF I'M FOR YOU... YOU'LL Know IT!
I'm DRE BELTRAMI
"Rebellious & Relatable"
...I GET THAT A LOT.
I’m what the kids call a branding junkie.
I eat, breathe, and geek it all day, every day... when I’m not hanging out with my lil’ man, trying to lift the “I hope you have a kid just like you” curse my mother put on me.
I’ve spent the last six years studying, dissecting, and reverse engineering influential brands, across 100's of niches — everything they do, how they do it, and how it's received — to figure out what makes a brand contagious... almost cult like.
Understanding why people feel the way they do and how that affects their behavior will never get old to me. Human behavior has always fascinated me! I could people watch and eavesdrop (in person or online) All. Day. Long! Probably because I think I'm part human decoder ring. I mean, I can't read minds or anything, but I can "see" context and depth in ways that most people can't.
I just have this sixth sense when it comes to deciphering my kindred's mind, mouth, and methods, which has helped me cultivate a full-fledged framework for inventing (or reinventing) a lucrative personality brand that actually satisfies the family + fun-first reasons it's being created for in the first place.
It's called Brand Genoming, and it's a product of the decades of work I’ve done on myself and the years of work I’ve done with my kindreds. It’s everything I’ve learned about turning an amazingly unique human being (or group of human beings) into a brand that blows minds, renews hopes, and earns business in record time.
Not bad for a recovering cog in the corporate machine!
Once upon a time (not even 6 years ago) life felt like Fifty Shades of Fuck This. Back then, I was sitting in a beige cubicle at my soul sucking 9-5 contemplating which desk accessory to impale myself with. And yes, that was the extent of my creativity.
Today life is staggeringly different and I don't mean the martini-buzz kind of staggering!
Now, I run my own lucrative and legendary brand in between dance parties, park shenanigans, and screen-time meltdowns. The freedom my business and life is drenched in is quenching like a tall glass of spiked lemonade on a blistering hot, summer day.
The icing on that chocolate cake (which coincidentally also happens to be the name of one of my favorite shots – look it up!) has been the dopamine high I get when I unfuck my kindred's mangled thoughts and fears until all they can see is their truth.
I'd take that over a two for one happy hour, any day. Ok, most days!
25 random facts
About Me (Dre)
- 1Happy Hour is my favorite time of the day.
- 2I hate chocolate. I know, I know!
- 3Characters at amusement parks creep me out!
- 4Dancing on shit is my contribution to parties.
- 5I’m obsessed with
- 6I’ve talked to myself since I was a kid, and I must say they are colorful conversations.
- 799.9% of the time I misspell ‘entrepreneur’.
- 8I enjoy coming up with shocking responses when people ask me the age old question “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- 9I’m 100% fluent in sarcasm.
- 10Anything under 70° and I start adding layers. (yep, spoiled Californian!)
- 11I use an absurd number of emojis when I type (there's less "sarcasm" confusion that way)!
- 12I’ve got some wicked germaphobe issues that seem to get worse with age (Covid-19 hasn't helped)!
- 13My favorite fruit is fermented grapes.
- 14I have enough shoes to wear a different pair everyday for at least 4 months. Yes I know it’s an addiction, duh!
- 15I’ll drink just about any beverage when the main ingredient is vodka.
- 16I’m a list making machine who relishes the euphoria that comes with crossing sh*t off of them!
- 17I think donating my body to science would be epic.
- 18I’m obsessed with my cat. (Yes, I consider him my baby...and yes, I have a real baby!)
- 19I have to go to sleep on my stomach — and I rub my feet together for about 30 seconds right before I fall asleep. 😴
- 20Caffeine is the only mainstream vice I've never had.
- 21My millionaire dream is to have a driver – I absolutely hate driving!
- 2299% of the time I am doing something silly or inappropriate in pictures.
- 23I love bangs but I always feel like there’s a dead animal hibernating on my forehead.
- 24Assigning you a nickname is a sign of affection… usually.
- 25I refuse to write with a pencil, it just feels so archaic.
WHAT my KINDREDS
ARE SAYING about me
and I Didn't even have to BRIBE them!
I double-dog dare you to
UNLOCK YOUR BRAND Personality!
HERE'S A short Tasting menu of what i SPECIALIZE IN at
The Solopreneur Society...
I double-dog-dare you to snack on my content and explore this entire website and not feel better prepared to build the brand that’s percolating in the deep, dark, cobwebbed storage sheds of your soul.
The OG Solopreneur Brand Strategist & Stylist
I help mere mortals (solopreneurs, power couples, and family-owned businesses) become legendary brands using a personality-fueled branding framework called Brand Genoming — my battle-tested, psychology-first system for turning your brain matter into a cash flow amusement park that speaks to a specific subculture, movement, or point of view.
In a nutshell, I help my kindreds (what I prefer to call my customers) handcraft brands that feel like a breath of fresh air in their kindred's world of suffocating BS!